August 21 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
WE’RE STROing A PICNIC!
Please join us for a membership and community picnic in The Grove at St. Peter Lutheran Church
202 E. Schaumburg Rd., Schaumburg
1:00 – 3:00 p.m. | Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Food (burgers, hot dogs, Italian Sausage, Salads, Desserts) and Beverages Provided by Moretti’s
- Ice Cream Provided by Mayor Tom Dailly, Clerk Marilyn Karr, and Trustees George Dunham, Brian Bieschke, Jamie Clar and Mark Madej
- Visits by the Schaumburg Fire and Police Departments
- Games | Activities for Kids
- Raffle and other surprises
- Brief remarks by local, County, and statewide candidates
Sponsorships Are Available
There will be a modest $5.00 charge pp for members and a $10.00 charge pp for non-members. One child under 12 is free with each accompanying paid adult. This helps defray the cost of this extensive picnic menu.
Please bring lawn chairs!
Please RSVP (by August 17 as we need an accurate count for the food) HERE.
Paid for by the Schaumburg Township Republican Organization, 622 South Roselle Road, Schaumburg, IL 60193. A copy of our report is, or will be, available for purchase from the Illinois State Board of Elections, Springfield, Illinois.